Looks like you all had a great Mother's Day too. We were all out to Pat's and he cooked. Any idea yet when you get to come home? I can't remember if we told you that Chandler Jo was born. She was 5lb 9 oz. Have fun and continue to enjoy your stay. Love Letha
A belated happy Mother's Day to you, Lynn! I hope all of you are doing well in Cali! Where are you staying? You have a beautiful family, and we can't wait to welcome you home! xoxo Shila
What beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing this imortant part of your life!
ReplyDeletelove you all, dad
Looks like you all had a great Mother's Day too. We were all out to Pat's and he cooked. Any idea yet when you get to come home? I can't remember if we told you that Chandler Jo was born. She was 5lb 9 oz. Have fun and continue to enjoy your stay. Love Letha
ReplyDeleteA belated happy Mother's Day to you, Lynn! I hope all of you are doing well in Cali! Where are you staying? You have a beautiful family, and we can't wait to welcome you home!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Shila